RULES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The administrator of your personal data provided in the online form is estilo Paula Haładaj, ul. Kolejowa 36, 55-110 Prusice, Nip: 9151747888, Regon: 022246244
1. Categories of data processed:
(a) identification data (name, surname, business name, tax identification number, regon),
b) contact details (telephone number, e-mail address) and correspondence (address of residence or check-in, address of permanent place of business, address for service),
(c) data on the contracts concluded,
(d) financial data (bank account number);
2. Your personal data has been obtained directly from you or has been obtained from publicly available sources (websites, CEIDG database, REGON database).
3. Purposes of the processing of your personal data:
(a) personal data are processed for the purpose of executing the contract of sale on the basis of the order made;
(b) marketing of own products or services;
c) provide the customer with information, in particular regarding the offer, regulations and price list, confirmation of acceptance of the complaint and response to it to the indicated e-mail address (e-mail) or postal address, or telephone number;
d) direct marketing of products or services of entities cooperating with Estilo Paula Haładaj Service Commercial Company based in Prussia, without the customer's personal data being shared with third parties;
(e) the direct marketing referred to above may be carried out by means of electronic communication (e.g. SMS, e-mail), telecommunications terminal equipment (e.g. telephone).
4. The recipient of your personal data will be: companies cooperating in the field of IT services, companies supporting the settlement of concluded factoring agreements, entities carrying out debt collection activities, law firms, companies providing office and administrative services, companies archiving documentation, entities providing consulting, consulting services, entities authorized under the law; entities involved in technical preparation, order fulfillment, accounting, invoicing and contract settlement; postal operators and couriers; Estilo Paula Haładaj, a commercial service company based in Prussia.
5. The data subject voluntarily consents to the processing of his/her personal data, being aware of the possibility of refusal and the possibility of subsequent withdrawal of consent.
6. Rights of the data subject:
a) access to the content of your personal data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing;
(b) the right to object to the processing of the data;
c) the right to withdraw consent at a voluntary time without giving a reason, without affecting the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you consider that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR.
8. You have the right to object to the processing of your data on the basis of a legitimate interest.
9. In the case of the processing of personal data through your voluntary consents, we may process the data until you withdraw your consent or if the data has become obsessive. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract, extended by the limitation period of claims, if such processing is necessary for the execution or protection against claims and for the time during which the Administrator is obliged to store them in accordance with tax regulations and the Accounting Act. At the end of the contract, the data may be processed to the extent necessary to maintain commercial cooperation. Once your personal data has been processed for the original purpose, the data will not be processed for any other purpose.
10. In the case of processing personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent by direct contact with estilo Paula Haładaj's Service Trading Company in writing with the note 'Protection of Personal Data' without giving any reason, without affecting the lawfulness of data processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your personal data for the purpose of your prior consent.